We are proud to stock the fantastic JuneHouse ManKiw Mini Real Time GPS/GSM/GPRS GPS Tracker for Kids/Pets/Elder/Vehicle/Outdoor No Monthly fee Up to 15-day Standby Time (Gold).
With so many on offer these days, it is good to have a brand you can trust. The JuneHouse ManKiw Mini Real Time GPS/GSM/GPRS GPS Tracker for Kids/Pets/Elder/Vehicle/Outdoor No Monthly fee Up to 15-day Standby Time (Gold) is certainly that and will be a great acquisition.
For this reduced price, the JuneHouse ManKiw Mini Real Time GPS/GSM/GPRS GPS Tracker for Kids/Pets/Elder/Vehicle/Outdoor No Monthly fee Up to 15-day Standby Time (Gold) comes widely recommended and is always a regular choice for most people. JuneHouse Mankiw have included some excellent touches and this equals good value.
1. Network: GSM, Data Service: GPRS
2. Precision: 15 feet
3. Battery: 1480mAh bulit-in, up to 15 days standby time (in very long standing mode)
4. Device size: diameter-1.7 inch, thick-0.7 inch
5. Work modes: safe mode, power-save mode, very long standing mode.
6. Platform: Android, Apple, MAC, Windows
7. Universal: 4 frequency support GSM network. In United States, we suggest utilizing T-Mobile. Please understand AT&T begin to stop 2G service at the end of 2016 or start of 2017
8. 1 Month play back
9. Geo-fence: Get notifies when target relocation out of the geo-fence
10. Working temp: -10 ~ 120 F
HOW TO USAGE:
1. Rotate the back cover to open the product, insert the Micro SIM card or nano sim card (requirement to use nano to Micro adapter)
2. Charge the product 3 hours prior to very first usage
3. Change the white button. The sign light will stimulate which suggests it begins to search the signal. It will stop gleaming after effective connection. Wait 10 minutes to examine the status. Often it requires 1 ~ 2 hours for backstage system to upgrade the location.
4. You can log into the server site to examine the location, or install the APP for Android or Apple
KEEP IN MIND:
1. Examine GSM signal after turned on the device.
2. The device just supports Micro and nano SIM card, which requires GSM band and GPRS allowed. For nano sim card, you require nano to Micro adapter.
3. Keep in mind the ID number of the device: In the back cover of the device, there is a IMEI number, remember it since it will be used in the process of logining in.
1 GPS tracker
1 USB cable television
1 User Manual
2 Sticker (style random)